150K BTU Gas Deep Fryer (BDGF-150/LPG/NG)
Black Diamond's countertop gas fryers are constructed with a 16 gauge stainless steel tank and have a thermostat range of 200°F (93°C) to 400°F (204°C). Long lasting baffles are mounted in the heat exchange tubes to provide maximum heating and combustion efficiency. A standing pilot light design provides a ready flame when heat is required and an automatic shut off function when the fryer temperature exceeds 450°F (232°C).Construction:
- Welded 16 gauge stainless steel tank with a super smooth machine finish ensures easy cleaning
- Long lasting baffles are mounted in the heat exchange tubes to provide maximum heating and combustion efficiency
- Standing pilot light design provides a ready flame when heat is required
- Cabinet is constructed with a stainless steel front and door with galvanized sides and back
- Thermostat maintains temperature between 200° (93°C) and 400°F (204°C)
- Integrated gas control valve acts as a manual and pilot valve, automatic pilot valve, gas filter, pressure regulator and automatic main valve
- Gas control valve prevents gas flow to the main burner until pilot is established and shuts off gas flow automatically if the pilot flame goes out
- Temperature limit automatically shuts off all gas flow if the fryer temperature exceeds 450°F (232°C)
- Includes Robert Shaw components that are made in the USA
- Standing pilot and thermostat maintain temperature automatically at the selected temperature (between 200°F (93°C) and 400°F (204°C))
- Front 1-1/4" drain for quick draining
- Two nickel plated oblong wire mesh baskets
- One nickel plated tube rack
- One drain extension
- Built-in heat deflector
- 6" adjustable legs
- Width: 53.5"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 30.25"
- Control Type: Cast Iron
- Legs: 6" adjustable steel
- Features: Robert Shaw Components
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Power Type: Natural Gas
- Total BTU: 150,000
- Temperature Range: 200 F-400 F
- Burners: 5
- Net Weight: 198.5 lbs
- Gross Weight: 203 lbs
- Sold as: Each
WARRANTY INFO: (Residential Users) Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; you will be notified as soon as possible.