Turbo Air TBC-65SD-N6 65" 2 Sliding Door Stainless Steel Underbar Bottle Cooler
- Self-Cleaning Condenser: The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-600a): With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
- Forced air cooling system: Positive guided forced air cooling system chills bottles on top first.
- Stainless steel cabinet construction: Super Deluxe (SD) models boast a stainless steel exterior (except galvanized steel back and bottom). Heavy gauge stainless steel countertop and glide lids are perfect for sanitation and durability. Interior is stainless steel except galvanized steel top. Turbo Air Bottle Cooler model guarantees utmost in cleanliness and long product life. It also can add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
- High-density polyurethane insulation: The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated dividers
- Rugged built-in removable bottle cap opener and cap catcher
- Huge capacity cooler cabinet requires only minimum floor space
- Side mount compressor unit: With compressors positioned on the side of the unit, our refrigerators can now be serviced without being moved. Our innovative, front breathing feature also allows this model to be highly efficient in narrow spaces.
- Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in beverage preservation
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts and Labor & 5 Years on compressor
|Height||33-1/4'' (Not Including 5" Casters)|
|Capacity (Cu.Ft)||18.5 cu/ft|
|# of Doors||2|
|# of Dividers||4|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 F|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.