Turbo Air TBD-4SB-N 90" 3 Door Underbar Beer Dispenser
- Maintenance-free, Self-Cleaning Condenser (patented Only at Turbo Air): The accumulation of dust in the condenser causes the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
- Hydrocarbon Refrigerants (R-290): With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydro- carbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to the global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
- Stainless steel cabinet construction:SB models are attractive wear-resistant black vinyl exterior. Heavy gauge stainless steel countertop is perfect for sanitation and durability. Interior is stainless steel with galvanized steel top. Spacious inside construction with 32” inner height allows accommodating various sizes of beer kegs. Turbo Air Beer Dispenser model guarantees utmost in cleanliness and long product life. It also can add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
- Forced air cooling system:Fast cooling and balanced temperature throughout the cabinet.
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- Comes standard with a four-way tapper manifold
- 3” diameter stainless steel insulated beer towers
- Ergonomically designed doors: Customers’ fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. These features along with self-closing doors make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience.
- Side mount compressor unit: By positioning the compressor on the side of the unit, refrigerators can now be serviced without being moved. Our innovative, front breathing feature also allows this model to provide high efficiency in narrow spaces.
- Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in beverage preservation
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts and Labor & 5 Years on compressor
|Height||37'' (Not Including 5" Casters)|
|Capacity (1/2 Barrels)||4|
|# of Doors||3|
|# of Shelves||-|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 F|